Welcome to Beawander
Hello, I Am Bea!
You might be wondering what Beawander means.
1. The documented wanderings of Bea. Mostly to let her family and friends back home know she’s still alive, but partly so she can remember herself.
I write for myself.
So, if you agree with what I’ve written – that’s great! If you don’t, well…then, stop reading.
It is always a dream to travel the world, have the flexibility to do what I want and savor ultimate freedom.
And in 2018, I’ve decided to leave work and home to pursue my wild aspirations.
So how did I do it?
First, know your deepest why.
I chased a different lifestyle. And I realized, the opportunities are endless.
I found something I’m passionate about and I went for it.
And if I can do it, so can you.
Well, these are some of the things I’ve done so far:
- Explored different countries in search of my new home
- Started my spiritual journey
- Dealt with a few heartbreaks
- Crossed off items on my bucket list
- Found my tribe
- Deepened my practice of health & fitness
- Encountered challenges of a transient lifestyle: uprooting, loneliness, uncertainty…etc.
- Learned a ton about digital marketing, mindset, entrepreneurship & people, including myself
My motto is life is forever a work-in-progress, but perfect at that very moment.
I’m happy to share what I’ve learned so far through this blog with you. If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, leave a comment and I’ll get back to you.
Click below to get started, learn more about my story here and subscribe for updates.